Re-imagine: What's next? is moderated by Australia Council for the Arts and Harvest Digital Planning and their agents. We moderate the site in order to create a productive and safe environment where people can engage with the project or each other without feeling intimidated.
The site uses either a post-moderation tool where all content submitted by users on our site is immediately published and then reviewed by our moderators to ensure it complies with Harvest’s Moderation Policy.
This means that the user’s content is immediately posted on the site and then reviewed by the moderators. If Council or Harvest finds that the content violates the Moderation Policy the user’s content will be rejected and the user may be notified via email. We reserve the right to edit or remove any content that has been posted on our site in our sole discretion.
In some cases, you may notice that your submitted no longer appears on the site. The content is only temporarily removed until Council or Harvest has reviewed it to ensure it complies with the Moderation Policy. If your content has been rejected, you may be notified via email from Council or Harvest.
The rules below have been created to help contributors to this site participate in a respectful and open conversation.
The following values guide this consultation:
- accessibility and diversity
- respectful, professional and genuine engagement
- deep listening
- kindness and open assistance
By participating in this consultation, you are agreeing to these values throughout your engagement.
We have the right to edit or remove any content submitted by a user. This can include, but not be limited to:
- Personal attacks on other participants or staff
- Personal information about any of the participants or staff
- Offensive language including profanity
- Comments that are discriminatory of people’s gender, race, religion, culture, sexual preference, appearance or background
- Links to any advertising or illegal material
- Spamming of comments
- Contribute constructive discussions and comments while respecting the views of other people
- Only post content that are suitable for anyone (including young children) to view
- Ensure you have received permission to post any images or intellectual property of third parties
- Do not spam either by posting irrelevant websites or by re-posting your comment
- Avoid rude and dismissive comments